My Father’s Day Present

Is keeping me a little busy …
Another shelter save. Mom and 7 puppies were dropped off there a couple of weeks ago. This one needed some medical care before being able to be adopted. She’s 9 weeks old.
Hopefully things will turn out better this time.

13 Responses to “My Father’s Day Present”

1. Rlbates says:

What a cute face. :)

2. Ruth says:

Such a cutie! She’s young enough the bad habits shouldn’t have set in yet, soI’d say you’ve a good chance!

3. Heather says:

What a beautiful little girl dog :) She’s a blessing and I am sure will have an excellent life with your family. I believe the outcome will be much better as she is a puppy and you will know her history and be the ones to raise her.

4. Marilyn says:

What a sweet face!

Starting with a pup gives you a much better opportunity to shape her character and she will bond wonderfully with the family.

Best wishes to the Whitecoat Clan!

She’s ADORABLE! What a cute face! The kids must be ecstatic. She’ll be loved so much and be a wonderful dog – family member. Congratulations to the WhiteCoat family! :)

It would be nice to see pics of her so we can watch her grow too. :)

6. Chrysalis says:

How adorable! Sweet little thing. You are going to have so much fun with her. Enjoy the new addition to your family!

7. Evelyn says:

Did you name her Joanne Dorashow? :)

8. Teresa says:

Oh, how cute!

You have a puppy, which as others have said, is a good thing. NOW is the time to teach her how to use her mouth appropriately. Don’t do the tug-toy things, no matter how much fun it is. There is a very specific way you teach a dog not to bite hard. You’ll have to search. You must do it when they are this age, though.

9. bwg says:

I’m generally a cat person but this little one is way too cute to ignore. I read about your experience with the other dog and it was so very sad I am glad that a new little character will brighten things up in the wake of that.

10. Essay says:

Lots of socialization, early puppy training, and plenty of love will ensure a happier ending for you. Happy (belated) father’s day.

11. Nurse K says:

Cute…I just starting doing doggie rescue myself…

12. Airedalelover says:

Terry Ryan’s
    THE TOOLBOX FOR BUILDING A GREAT FAMILY DOG

It is such a good resource for families training a new pet. There are also loads of good resources on line. Just as you read up on raising a baby, you need to do the same with this adorable pupster.

13. Melody says:

She is so adorable! Now your other sweet dog will have someone to boss around for a change :-)